1. I honestly feel like I have a weird shaped body. Most people actually think that I am way taller than I really am… I mean people think that as I am standing right next to them. I am 5’6” but I look 5’8” supposedly.
2. I am extremely sensitive. I do care about what people think about me. I think it is rubbish when people assist that they do not care what anyone thinks about them; they are probably more sensitive than I am if they can not admit it.
3. I really cannot get close to people easily. I believe I am socially awkward sometimes. When I look back to my childhood I understand why I am like this. My parents sheltered me in pretty much, I did not grow up with people who I felt accepted me, and I am not really close to my parents neither-no commutation. When I came to college I am become a social butterfly; I never used to talk in high school when my friends introduced me to other peoples. Tomika, my dear friends, used to yell at me about it. Yup, I was that bad. I do not think I am socially awkward anymore though.
4. I am extremely warmhearted and this is a blessing and a curse. I feel like because I am such a warm person and also very friendly, I tend to tell people maybe a little too much than what they should know before getting to know who they truly are. I have learned so much my first year in college about this and now I have become a very private person, yet still warmhearted but more cautious. One thing that I learned my first year in college is watch what you say around others. People twist everything you say or even say that you were around them when it happens. Then they start to think you were the cause of the problem when you were only the bystander. I have learned just to remove myself from people like that and to keep things to myself.
5. I always analyze people. I love trying to figure out what is wrong with them or why they may do whatever they seem to do. I have a great friend who is a psychologist and he teaches me so many things about people and how they act; I am thinking of getting another degree in Psychology. My other degree will be nursing, that is my main degree and lifetime dream. I hope I can became an CRNA, not an RN.
6. I am a Taurus. I believe in horoscopes like no other, maybe it’ll be my new region? I think it explains so many people so clearly. If you wold like to know how I act you should read about Taurus’. I am a cusp sign though, I was born the second day of the sign, so I am sort of an Aries-Taurus-mainly taurus.
7. I envy anyone who can write properly. It is my dream to be a great writer. English will always be my worst subject.
8. My father is a genius. He has always helped me with homework and becoming a well rounded woman. Sometimes I wonder how he could possibly remember 7th-9th grade math, science, and history… I can barely remember two years ago at school, aha.
9. I like lecture classes and I am a beast at taking notes. I always have to write properly. I guess that is not a good note taking strategy but I type quickly-it makes up for it.
10. I hate my handwriting and I have changed the way I write multiple times as a child; I still hate it.
11. Whenever I start a habit it must be on a Monday or on the 1st of every new month. I believe a new month is a new beginning and ending a habit at a random day of the week is weird.
12. My lipsticks must be kept in clean condition. It must look brand new and now ‘ovally’…if it does not look like that, my mum used it.
13. Rubbish, cup of tea, cheers, spots, ‘xx’, blusher, lippy, onezy, bum…. I am not sure why I say those English words but I do, a lot.
14. My nationality list:
Trinidadian(Mum): English and, Italian.
Haitian(Pop): French, and Jamaican
15. I do not wear a weave! I get asked this a lot.
16. I love my New Yorker accent.
17. I love J names and I plan on having 4/3 kids. One or two girl(s) only please. Johnathan, Joseph, James, Julia, Jenna, Jessica, Jane, Joan…etc.
18. I am very picky and it really sucks. I believe I am a bit too high maintainance sometimes…
19. I like to call people by their full names a bit too much and this does not always work in my favor, lol.
20. I plan my life; 25-29 I should be married by then, 31-36 I should have kids. 68-75, I should retire. My beautiful house in LA, with my lovely husband, and my nuggets.
21. I have one older brother. I wish I had an older sisters sometimes.
22. I am a Daddy’s Girl. He spoils me, sometimes.
23. I hate the feeling of dry hands and I suffer from it. DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE? NOPE! I did not think so.
24. I wish my bum was bigger. God, why? Lol.
25. I used to run track and I miss it dearly. Now, I am more concerned about my hair getting fucked up then going out for a jog. I sound retarded, but I can not deal with my hair…it is a lot to handle-black girl confessions.